We love hops, and tend to brew hoppy beers. That being said, we know hops aren’t for everyone, and try to balance out our hop portfolio with some easier-drinking ales.
Here our standards, which change frequently.
- Three Cs IPA – Hop aroma without hop bitterness
- Boston Harbor Brown – Easy drinking, highly complex brown ale
- Deep Dark Sea Lager – Looks like a stout, drinks like a lager
- European Union Saison – Crisp, peppery, goes down smooth
- Across the Pond Tripel IPA – Half-Belgian, half-American, super strong
- Bluefish Cream Ale – Lawnmower beer for lawnmower season
- Upstream IPA – Our lightest IPA, tastes like a liquid citrus grove